venerdì 26 novembre 2010

Sugar-coated barbed wire: who's that girl in WeHo?-part 2-SKATE OR DIE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-03q9VE0sOk




4) WHO LIVES IN VENTURA STREET? THAT IS: WE WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR AWESOME STORE!!




Ventura Street is the First Emo Store. Don’t take it like a place where you can sell blood or just like another US Hot Topic. I got this in my mind: emo music is not that bloody. I love the emo scene from the 70’s/80’s and that’s all about it. It’s a Music/Skateboard store, it’s the first one that sells those items all together with clothing, merchandising, instruments, local bands cd, vinyls, magazines and book, foreign and not. It’s quite funny coz my brother is actually the owner and he opened it here and there’s no mentality about these things. Some people still come in and they look at all those skateboards and say “damn I never saw a skateboard in my whole life”and they’r just my age ..so it’s gonnabe a radical change hopefully! I do believe in this store we’re gonna do lots of promotion..I bet you’re gonna hear more about it in the future. We called it Ventura Street coz near L.A. there’s this county called Ventura and its got a street with the same name…it’s the one where all the kids skate and it’s the one that takes you to the beach, since our last name is Ventura we just honoured the city! You can check this site, you’ll find further information...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000493433233

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento