venerdì 19 novembre 2010

FROSTINE SHAKE!!! WHEN MAMIE (VAN DOREN) MEETS SHEENA (THE PUNK ROCKER)

She's hot! She's smart! She's a punk! She's a model! She's a burlesque diva!!! She's a fashion designer!!!!She's far beyond the valley of cuties! She rocks!!! Ladies & gentlemen: FROSTINE SHAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FatD3xQanSU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVKknFuB5MM&feature=fvw


ICONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) Who’s in your personal top ten list of inspirational blonde icons, and why? Make us dream!!!

Mamie Van Doren- Now what a great combination of rock n roll and glamour all in one lady! Something about her sassy charm and rock n roll attitude makes her fit perfectly in the top 10 spots of blonde icons!



Brigitte Bardot -Where do I even being with Brigitte? I don’t think there has been a day in my life that goes by that I don’t listen to her records or look at photos of this born to be bombshell! She was the utter definition of blonde beauty! If my life had a soundtrack the credits would play “ Moi je joue”! A bath tub scene of course! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDZ4yGnryvY

Lili St. Cyr.- Speaking of bath tub! You can’t even mention the term without thinking of the unbelievable St. Cyr and her LEGENDARY bath tub routine! Classic burlesque star and eye candy to all lili was a true strip tease artist and blonde eye candy to anyone with a pulse! If you have not seen this you need to look it up! She keeps the audience engaged in her performance and stunned with her striking beauty classic elegant demeanor.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iXP-eiqI70


Jayne Mansfield- JAYNE! If there is one woman on this list I would ever love to have a dinner party with it would be with Jayne Mansfield. Her fluffy sweet yet dangerous attitude is something I can defiantly relate to! Big, Blonde, Beautiful, and out of this world. Jayne Mansfield might have been from another planet.. I mean I respect any woman who gets a pink heart shaped bath tub installed in her bathroom and heart shaped pool this is something I see in my own future!

Yeah, that's right!!! Frostine Shake is the most iconic girl around! She's got style and attitude and an awesome combination of sex-appeal and brains (as well as a GREAT taste in music!!!). She's a dancer, a choreographer, a designer, a pure beauty and a pure talent. She's a punk homecoming queen and one of my personal icons!!!! Thank you for being you, Frostine Shake! The world is sexier when you're around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie Harry- The original Blondie!!!!! Musically outstanding and style to the boot! What a women! Her strength and beauty throughout the years of not changed one bit I hope to be just like her at her age!

France Gall-knee socks, blonde hair, great outfits and a voice to cure any sweet tooth, she’s France Gall! Need I say more?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYk1iVEezAg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiWM5MwSMJk

Anita Ekberg- How does women this busty and beautiful even exist? Her legs went on for days... weeks... months... years!!!! I love how expressive she is when she acts, she’s is a true lady of her time and one of the most statuesque women to ever walk the earth!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TalPYf7gf2I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fKetnPkPJo&feature=related

Veronica Lake- The artist of who framed roger rabbit used Veronica Lake as muse for the sensual character Jessica rabbit, and can you blames them?! Her classic hair over one eye look is small detail that became timeless and well identified throughout history. With a very mysterious look to her she belongs on this list! I would say she is the more sultry side of me!


Edie Sedgwick- The girl in the Black tights! Popular tag line for the iconic young women that was Edie Sedgwick. While her life was cut short her style and eyelashes continue to live with many throughout the years. Eyeliner, Eyeliner and more eyeliner, oh yeah please don’t forget the mole on the side! Those big eyes and blonde hair could make anyone fall in love!


Mae West- Hands down Mae West was the most punk rock woman of her time. She had attitude and hourglass figure to match! This deadly combination is something I admire in a woman! She was never afraid to speak her mind. She had a way of being vulgar with class. She was a true women of vaudeville culture and Always had a mouth full to say.

I didn't discover curves; I only uncovered them. - Mae West

SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) I can’t wait to attend one of your shows!!! How do you choose your amazing outfits???
IRONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


CHARMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3) If you were an actress and you should remake a “classic”, which one would you pick

"La Dolce Vita", for a night bath in the Trevi Fountain. If I could choose any film moment in history to live over and over again it would be the night bath scene!! I dream of this happening!!! But who knows? Dreams do come true!!! Right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKN1T3K1idg

ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!!

4) I know you’re a talented designer as well as an amazing dancer. Can you tell us something about your upcoming collection (I can’t wait to buy the whole range!!!)? And what’s on your “inspiration board”?


TALENTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


STYLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


SWEET!!!!!!!!




My upcoming line is this big secret I have only told my shadow!! But I will share some small hints of what there is to expect! OK let’s go! 1960s inspired but not strictly to the genre itself, there are modern influences and hints of 1920s structure. It’s a combination of the 60s go-go style with 1920s sophistication. Some selected pieces could even be considered wearable art work, but trust me you can wear it! Everything is the begging stages right now but progress is moving a lot faster than I expected! I am excited to show everyone my expression through fashion!
 
 
I make most of my outfits! It starts with a song I hear… Then Ahh ha! This would be a great routine! So I choreography it beat by beat to make sure my hips hit every beat! Then the trouble! What will I take off? How I will I take it off? How will this zipper UN zip? Will I fall if I do this?! You see while the world is worried about what to wear for their next day at the office I think of how to take it off... It’s a true art! Basically what I am going to wear depends on how my routine is choreographed and how I can work it in to my dance. You can have all the feathers and rhinestones in the world but if you don’t got a solid routine it ain't nothing! While I do adore fancy costumes and sparkles, you will be surprised on how much a solid gold routine can take you even wearing a trash bag!

2 commenti:

  1. Yeah, that's right!!! Frostine Shake is the most iconic girl around! She's got style and attitude and an awesome combination of sex-appeal and brains (as well as a GREAT taste in music!!!). She's a dancer, a choreographer, a designer, a pure beauty and a pure talent. She's a punk homecoming queen and one of my personal icons!!!! Thank you for being you, Frostine Shake! The world is sexier when you're around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    RispondiElimina